Photography Composition & Portrait Photography Masterclass
- Do You Have A Love For Photography?
- Do you want to learn how to take beautiful, powerful and compelling images with any camera?
- Are You A Beginner Photographer?
- Are you a beginner photographer that wants to master the creative side of photography?
- Do You Want To Learn How To Master The Visual Language And Take Images That Impress?
- Have you ever wondered why some people seem gifted at photography?
- Do You Want To Learn How To Take Beautiful Portraits?
- Using any light or even in a studio setting?
- Do You Want to Become Gifted At Photography?
Well you can do all of this and more with this Masterclass on Creative Photography.
The Hidden Photographer
Inside each of us is a hidden photographer, that wants to express themselves, that knows what is beautiful and what isn't, but wants to get out, to reveal themselves.
In this course, we will teach you how to discover that hidden photography genius locked up inside you...
What You Will Learn:
In this course you will learn some of the most popular studio lighting styles around today.
All of the lessons come with pdf plans so you can duplicate the lighting exactly!
- Choosing studio lights
- Understanding lighting modifiers
- Standard lighting techniques
- One light studio techniques
- Two light studio techniques
- Three light studio techniques
- Four light studio techniques
What are the requirements?
- You Will Need To Have A Passion For Photography
- You Will Need Access To A Camera - A Smartphone Is Sufficient To Get You Started
- Beginner Photographers Who Want To Master The Creative Side Of Photography And Portrait Photography
- DSLR Photographers Who Want To Learn How To Really Use Their Cameras
- Android And iPhone Photographers Who Want To Learn How To Take Better Images
- Creative Photographers Of All Types Include Candid Portrait Photographers - Travel Photographers - Street Photographers - Landscape Photographers Etc
- Photographers Who Want To Master Portrait Photography In Natural Light
- Photographers Who Want To Build Their Own Home Based Studio Business
- Photographers Who Want To Master Portrait Photography Using Flashes And Strobe Lighting