iPhone Selfie Portrait Photography For Social Media
Have you ever wanted to know how to take a high-quality selfie portrait on your iPhone?
Have you ever wanted a nice profile picture for your social media sites or for websites like dating websites?
What if you could do that with just a couple of simple pieces of equipment?
What if you could learn how to pose and light yourself, just using simple window light and create compelling portraits?
And what if you could edit those portraits and create that “dslr”, professional camera look with free software on your iPhone?
If you would like to learn all of the above, then this course is for you!
Topics Covered In This Course:
- Equipment - we will show you what equipment you need - on a budget - to take good selfies
- Camera - we will help you to understand the limitations of your iPhone camera and how you can overcome them
- Off Set Lighting - we will show you how to light a male subject the best way
- Front Lit Lighting - we will show you how to light a female subject in the best way
- Setting The Exposure - we will share simple techniques so that your images are always exposed well
- Posing The Face - we will show you simple commercial photographer tricks to help you pose your face to its optimum
- Editing A Male Portrait - we will show you how to edit a mail portrait
- Editing A Female Portrait - you will learn how to edit a female portrait
In addition to all of that, you will also learn the basics of portrait photography, so you will be able to take beautiful images of your friends and family.
StartUnderstanding Your Camera (5:48)
StartOffset Lighting (8:09)
StartFront Lit Lighting (7:04)
StartSetting The Exposure (4:18)
StartPosing The Face (11:01)
StartEditing A Male Portrait Part 1 (10:25)
StartEditing A Male Portrait Part 2 (6:42)
StartEditing A Female Portrait (11:59)
StartSubmit Your Project (1:50)