Home Based Photography Studio Business
Build Your Own On A Budget Search
Are you a photographer that wants to build a home based portrait photography studio and start your own home based business?
Start Your Own Photography Business
Are you ready to to take your photography to the next level?
Maybe you want to earn some additional income with your own studio?
Do you want to know how to create a home based studio on a very small budget?
Home Based Studio:
Studio photography is a great way to earn additional income.
A home based studio allows you to set up fast and with very low cost!
But how do you set up a photography studio on a very small budget?
Buying the wrong equipment for the wrong room can be very expensive.
Knowing what to buy saves you time and money!
What You Will Learn:
- In this course you will learn how to set up a studio and how to choose a suitable room.
- What equipment you need to buy on a tight budget.
- Some simple lighting setups for portraiture that will get you taking good images fast.
- Camera purchasing decisions.
- Lens choices for portraiture.
- What is a good budget flash kit to get you started.
- Lighting terminology.
StartIntroduction To Home Based Portrait Studio (0:45)
StartStudio Space - Choosing A Room (6:47)
StartCamera Choices (5:51)
StartLens Choices (1:43)
StartLighting Shopping List - Some Recommendations (10:04)
StartAdditional Equipment (4:43)
StartBasic Lighting Techniques (7:22)
StartSome Notes On Recording Your Studio Set Up (1:26)
StartFinding Clients (5:56)
StartDealing With The Public (3:24)