Continuous Improvement Culture Change
Do you want to be able to change the culture of your team as a Team Leader, Supervisor or Manager?One of the biggest problems Supervisors and Managers face is poor team culture.This course will teach you how to change your Team’s Continuous Improvement Culture.
Become A More Valuable Manager:
It will also teach you how to do this in an efficient and effective way that will broaden your management skills and increase your value to the organization you work for.
Would You Like to See Your Team:
- Understand your expectations of them?
- Be seen as an improvement conscious team?
- Become a more attractive place to work?
- Find more cost effective ways of doing things?
- Find more efficient ways of doing things?
- Reduce waste?
- Shorten lead-time?
- Hit targets?
Who Is This Course For?
The course is designed for beginners and those on the front line like Team Leaders and First and Second Line Managers.
About This Course:
This is one course in a series of culture change courses on specific topics and has been developed and delivered by Stephen Mather who is a leading UK management change consultant, trainer, coach and psychologist.
Stephen is a much sought-after Management and Business Change Consultant in the UK and has worked with companies of all sizes spanning a large range of industry sectors.
Stephen is well placed to help guide you through culture change within your team.
So don't delay - start your journey today!
Topics Covered In The Course:
- Why Do You Want To Change Your Team Culture
- What Behaviors Will You See In The New Culture
- Continuous Improvement - Basic Training For The Team
- Continuous Improvement - Learning The Lingo
- Practice And Communicating The Process
- Small Teams Taking Small Steps
- Involving Everyone
- Cultural And Attitudinal Blockers
- Visual Management Of Improvements
- Using This Method For Culture Change
Please Join Us
We hope you can join us on the other side and learn how to become a successful manager in culture change!
What are the requirements for this course?
- You should be in a role as a Team Leader, Supervisor or a First or Second Line Manager.
- You need access to the internet.
- You should be willing to put into practice the methods and suggestions taught in the course.
What am I going to get from this course?
- Understand what a team culture is.
- Learn what behavior you should expect to see in a continuous improvement culture.
- Learn what basic training the team should be given.
- Learn and share the continuous improvement lingo.
- Learn how to promote continuous improvement and communicate the process.
- Learn how to involve everyone in the continuous improvement process.
- Learn how to handle cultural and attitudinal blockers.
- Learn how to utilize the visual management of improvements.
- Learn the steps to take in order to create continuous improvement culture with your team.
The target audience?
- This course is for beginners including new Team Leaders, Supervisors and First/Second Line Managers.
- This course is ideal for those who have had little or no training in culture management.
- This course is for those wishing to create a new culture within their teams or change an existing culture.
- This course can help even established Team Leaders and Managers.
- This course is for anyone who is looking to introduce a culture of continuous improvement in a team.
StartWhy Do You Want To Change Your Team Culture (3:43)
StartWhat Behaviors Will You See In The New Culture (5:47)
StartContinuous Improvement Basic Training For The Team (9:50)
StartContinuous Improvement Learning the Lingo (11:36)
StartSmall Teams Taking Small Steps (12:36)
StartInvolving Everyone (15:06)
StartCultural And Attitudinal Blockers (7:52)
StartVisual Management (9:53)
StartUsing This Method (4:11)