AWS Rekognition Machine Learning using Python
In the world of Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning with Cloud Computing and Big Data - Learn AWS Rekognition: Machine Learning Using Python Masterclass step-by-step, complete hands-on - Bringing you the latest technologies with up-to-date knowledge.
Gain Solid understanding and application of AWS Rekognition machine learning along with full Python programming introduction and advanced hands-on instruction.
Welcome to AWS Rekognition: Machine Learning Using Python Masterclass - A one of its kind course!
It is not only a comprehensive course, you are will not find a course similar to this. The flipped classroom model with hand-on learning will help you experience direct into the course as your begin your learning journey.
In this course, you'll learn and practice:
- Successfully use Python to extract labels from images
- Extract text from images using Python
- Fundamentals of AWS Machine Learning
- Gain solid understanding of AWS Rekognition
- Python intro and advanced programming - all in one
- PyCharm installation and configuration
- Using Boto3: Coding in Python to detect objects, faces, and text from images, and much more....
So, if you would like to:
- Beginners who are curious about AWS Rekognition
- Anyone who wants to learn AWS Machine Learning
- Entry level programmers who which to gain solid understanding of using Python for AWS Rekognition
StartComplete Machine Learning run through (18:23)
StartYour First Machine Learning Project (18:23)
StartMachine learning project cleanup (2:37)
StartWatch Out For AWS Billing - Check Frequently (1:57)
StartYour Second Machine Learning Project Upload Data Set to S3 (8:41)
StartCreating Training Data Source & Machine Learning Model (10:27)
StartGenerating Predictions (7:55)
StartCreating training data (10:27)
StartCreating predictions (7:55)
StartQuick check on billing (1:22)